May is Vision Health Month
Your eyes are for life, so take care of them.
Each May during Vision Health Month, CNIB and Doctors of Optometry CanadaOpens a new window call on all Canadians to do one simple thing that could save their eye sight: Get an eye exam from a Doctor of Optometry.
The 2013 Vision Health Month campaign may have come to an end, but it’s important to take care of your eyes year-round, so be sure to visit your Doctor of OptometryOpens a new window regularly throughout the year.
Learn more about your eye health:
- 10 simple steps to help prevent vision lossOpens a new window
- What to expect during an eye examOpens a new window
- Find a Doctor of Optometry near youOpens a new window
- How to read your eyeglass prescriptionOpens a new window
- How to spot signs of vision loss in your aging parentsOpens a new window
CNIB sends a huge “thank you” to the hundreds of generous Doctors of Optometry across Canada who participated in the 2013 Vision Health Month Toonie Campaign – donating $2 from every eye exam they conducted in May to CNIB.